Whenever I turn on my TV, every several minutes I can see Vodafone’s new ad, “Vodafone – Happy to help you” showing the famous vodafone pup helping people.
This is just advertisement, reality is so ugly. I have vodafone postpaid connection, and whenever I try to contact customer care, everytime I get into trouble, waste my 20-30 minutes and then leave.
The problems are every time different…..
1. When I dial 111, it doesn’t reach many times
2. “Sorry we are unable to process your request now” – The only message I hear on first time.
3. It starts with “welcome to vodafone…” then it asks my mob no to enter, then reads the number that I entered, then asks me to confirm, then gives options to choose, and then again ” sorry we are unable to process your request”
4. IVR starts directly in Marathi(I dont understand), and I can not figure out where to change it. Once I asked it to customercare where to change the language.
Update: a few more…
5. “Hello welcome to vodafone – sorry we are unable to process your request now” so idotic…
Just plain sucks – Vodafone. I hate you and going to ditch u very soon.